Customer Support Analyst
Our Global Client is in search of a Customer Support Analyst. We're looking for an individual who is eager to learn and love working with clients. Picture yourself building a successful career, working in a fast-paced environment interacting with different customers daily.
- As a Customer Care Operator, you’ll be responsible for answering inbound phone lines and assisting customers with their initial steps to getting assistance.
- These calls will range from basic questions to their needing immediate assistance for a down system.
- While creating a case for their call you will be gathering all the details so you will know which team to get the case to.
- Your calming demeanor will assist the client in these tense situations that arise.
- After gaining all the important information, the case is passed on to the correct team and the customer either informed or handed off.
- Your interaction with the customer sets the tone for the entire case!
- Cases will also be logged from emails or through the client portal.
- These may require follow up for additional details or they may go straight to the proper teams for handling.
- When everyone is busy, you will assist in letting team know that urgent or priority cases have been given to their queues, so the customers get a quick response from our Customer Care team.
- You may be asked to reach out to customers to verify information on client system and keep it current.
- Accuracy in your work is important when entering this information into our systems as it helps all departments quickly reach out to our customers.
- There will also be contacts that come through the Customer Care methods and require you to reach out to other departments such as Sales or Deployment. Follow through on these are critical.
Skills & Experience:
- You should be passionate about customer service and working with a wide variety of people. You must enjoy working in a team and can communicate ideas clearly. Being able to follow directions are important but so is the ability to think on your feet. Most importantly, you’re looking to build a career and grow your skills at a company that will invest in you for the long term.
We realize that some people prefer bullet lists, so here are a few desirable skills for this position:
- 2+ years of experience providing support to international customers (preferably in North American region)
- Strong telephone skills and a positive demeanor
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Familiarity with Salesforce would be helpful
- Familiarity with Word, Excel and Access helpful
- Mon – Friday
- Hours of operation will be between 8 AM Eastern to 8 PM Eastern (US/Canada).