Trade Marketing Executive
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT N. MACEDONIA IS LOOKING FOR A Trade Marketing Executive
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced professional
CITY & COUNTRY: Skopje, North Macedonia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco N. Macedonia is looking for a passionate, highly motivated Trade Marketing Executive with a positive and can-do attitude, to join our Marketing department, based in Skopje.
Reports to: Marketing Deployment Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Follow and execute the brand plans and activities as per set timeline from Line manager and above market Brand Managing positions
- Coordinate between local and international partners to achieve the best outcome for the company
- Ownership on the execution of local marketing activities while managing projects and deployment on time and within budget
- Coordinate between local marketing agencies and international partners to deployed and execute local marketing activities
- Monitors external agencies to ensure day-to-day activities related to Brand activities are performed with required quality and agreed cost & timelines
- Conduct regular on field checks and follow ups to ensure all of our internal and local marketing principles are being followed
- Manage communication between local marketing, trade, supply chain and above market instances to ensure all criteria and conditions are met for the deployment of the activities prior to launch.
- Provides ongoing coaching and feedback and shares the relevant expertise with Marketing and Sales team
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- You have brand or marketing and trade experience
- You have a detail-oriented approach and ethical values
- You have a valid driving license B category
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree, preferably in Marketing or Innovation
- Minimum 2 years experience in a FMCG Marketing, Marketing Agency, or related fields
- Proactive and independent mind set
- Effective communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn, proactivity & resilience
- Full English proficiency (Business)
- Full Macedonian proficiency
- MS Office – Advanced user
- Valid driving license B category (travel required)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Long term international career perspective, personal and professional development
- Competitive working conditions including private medical insurance
- Superb working environment with challenging tasks
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to be part of friendly and highly professional team
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building outstanding capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you meet the above requirements, please apply to the following link at www.bat-careers.com until 12 February 2023
Looking forward to receiving your application!
*While we appreciate all the applications, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.