TEST ENGINEER FOR SPI, AOI, X-RAY (M/F/D)
As the Test Engineer for SPI, AOI, X-Ray, you will play a key role in improvement and introduction of new product variants and new machines. You will be responsible for Solder Paste Inspection, Automatic Optical Inspection and X-ray (SPI, AOI and X-ray machines: install, calibrate, setup, debug, maintain).
To us nothing is impossible, you will have autonomy to explore your curiosity, having fun and celebrating success along the way.
The vacancy is to be positioned in Skopje - Macedonia, and will report to the Production Technology Leader.
- Develop, program, maintain and improve test processes to include: Solder Paste Inspection, Automatic Optical Inspection and X-ray.
- Responsibility for SMT equipment documentation which include: Test coverage, Capability, Repeatability, MSA.
- Optimize set up/programs to improve equipment effectiveness and cycle time optimization for SMT equipment (reaching the defined cycle time from the quotes, maintaining and improving the cycle time during the product changes).
- Analyze test processes to ensure process capabilities and throughput.
- Active role in pre-acceptance, installation and validation of SMT equipment and tools.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
- Strong participant in cross functional teams supporting manufacturing and developing new test processes for new product introduction.
- You got Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical studies, preferable with relevant experience in electronics production.
- You have Minimum 1 year of experience in automotive industry and/or Manufacturing engineering department.
- You have comprehensive engineering knowledge, knowledge of electronics manufacturing products and processes.
- You have knowledge of SMT equipment.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office Package and you are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You are Curious: Explore your curiosity, challenging the status quo.
- You are Strategic: Plan ahead adopting future intelligence to break down barriers.
- You are team worker and problem-solver!
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Organized transport and food
- Social activities and programs
- Working hours: 08:30 – 16:30
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.