Agile Pro Solutions (APS) headquartered in the USA is currently growing its team in Skopje. We are looking for a dedicated Export Specialist (Air and Ocean) who will be able to facilitate the movement of products/equipment/ materials out of the country, via ocean and air freight. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for logistics, operations, and service; someone who can build relationships and has strong communication and operational skills.
You will be the main point of contact for coordination between customer’s shipment exports, customs brokers, and shipping carriers. Here at APS, we believe that once you have the right skills and motivation to be successful, you will be a great fit for the team.
Working hours 1pm - 9pm (CET), Monday-Friday
Export Specialist (Air & Ocean)
- Enter export documentation for International Air & Ocean files from origin to destination and that the documentation is processed, distributed, and discharged in a timely way to carriers, forwarders, customers, and agents
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are met and that shipments have exact paperwork, such as transit documents and customs clearances
- Prepare all major data entry and confirmation of key milestones (departure, arrival, customs clearance, PODs, and so on) as per Customer Standard Operating Procedures
- Learn about Incoterms and the standards for commercial invoices
- Prepare customs declarations and bonds
- Processing that shipments are picked up and transferred with the proper partners
- Develop techniques and procedures for transporting commodities from local or offshore locations to warehouses, other storage offices, or final consignee locations for nominated shippers
- Maintain accurate costs and profits by overseeing and completing proper billing to clients based on agreed pricing
- 1+ Years Export Operations Experience in Freight Forwarding Industry
- Bachelor's degree in business, logistics, or a related field with a comparable combination of knowledge and teaching experience Proficient in Freight Forwarding software (Cargo wise 1, SAP, AS400)
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations at the state, federal, and international levels as they pertain to the core services supplied (i.e., customs, security, other import, and export government agencies)
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel and database functions, as well as practice with them
- Maintain polite, timely, and efficient customer service
What we offer:
- A Competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Attractive bonus structure
- Big, bright, and modern office in Skopje
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility for self- realization and professional growth
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply.
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted