Agile Pro Solutions (APS) headquartered in the USA is currently growing its team in Skopje.
We are looking for a dedicated Financial Product Consultant who is driven to continue the organization’s efforts in serving our clients and in providing financial consulting and management.
The ideal candidate is eager to expand their skills beyond the traditional sales approach. Rather than buying and selling on the market, you will spend your time on contacting current and prospective clients to introduce and to recommend solutions and services.
Here at APS, we believe that once you have the right skills and motivation to be successful you will be a great fit for the team.
USA working hours (EST) from 4 pm - 12 am
Financial Product Consultant
- Reach out to customers via our database and other channels
- Develop a strong understanding of our business and well-defined service portfolio in order to turn leads to new sales
- Promote and represent our products and services
- Schedule meetings and presentations with potential clients
- Maintain an active prospect list and correspond with clients or potential clients to identify their financial needs and build long-term relationships
- Maintain a well- developed pipeline of potential clients
- Coordinate with other team members in order to optimize the sales effort
- Meet or exceed monthly KPI’s
- Prior work experience in sales or similar role
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent self- time management skills
- Demonstrate ability to generate new business by outbound calling and reaching out to new clients
- Demonstrate ability to engage in relationship-building discussions
- Possess problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Basic proficiency in Windows-based programs
- Intermediate mathematical skills, performing calculations involving adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
- Willingness to work in USA hours (EST) 04pm-00am – Monday-Friday
- Customer centric oriented
- Creative and highly engaged
- Great organizational skills
- Self- confidence
- Working experience in B2B or sales background
- Attention to detail, great listening and speaking skills
- Innovative - prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
What we offer:
- Paid training Program
- Competitive salary
- Attractive bonus structure – no limit on bonuses
- Free weekends
- Private health insurance
- For the on-site work - big, bright, and modern office in Skopje for building an international carrier
- Possibility for learning and professional growth
- Friendly and collaborative environment - young enthusiastic colleagues
- Lunch package, coffee, and transportation in both ways
- Other benefits and motivational perks (K-15)
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply.
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.