We are building an upcoming Marketing Automation B2B enterprise with ambitions to become a public company, and we are looking for superstars. Ideally, you are a born leader with experience in Product Management, Agile, Scrum, fluent in English (ideally native speaker), have a positive attitude, and enjoy a challenge.
Product strategy, roadmap, and backlog are the responsibility of the product manager. They work closely with clients, stakeholders, developers, and other team members to ensure that the product meets the needs of the business and users. Additionally, the product manager represents the voice of the customer, ensuring that their needs are met through the product.
The highly rewarding job is 100% remote. The best part is that you no longer need to fight traffic to get to the office and you can choose when and where you work your full-time 40 hours each week to be most effective.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- Flexibility in Work Schedule - We are driven by ROWE (Result Oriented Work Environment) which is ideal for people who like to work at their own pace, whenever they feel most energetic. Outside of Scrum Ceremonies and Meetings.
- Transparent Company and Team Environment - We are a fast-growing SAAS startup with a team of over 90 people worldwide (US, Canada, Serbia, Philippines, Mexico, Ukraine, Macedonia, Bosnia, Croatia). What’s great about Referrizer is that each and every voice is heard and we love to empower our employees and help them grow.
- Culture of Fun and Growth - Referrizer invests in its team, through learning, paid education, conferences, team buildings, fully paid vacations, wellness benefits and much more.
- We offer a competitive salary and private health insurance.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Personality - We welcome people who are great to work with. Simply put, we have a “No Jerks” policy :-)
- The ideal candidate will have good analytical skills, an understanding of customer needs, creativity, the ability to learn quickly, and a passion for the product manager role.
- They must also be able to understand the marketing software, target clients preferably fitness and wellness, and be data-driven in their decisions.
- Commitment and full time engagement - We are looking for people to work with us on a full time basis - committed to deadlines and time-sensitive projects.
EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- 2+ yrs of Product Manager experience
- B2B Saas Marketing Webapp product management
- Agile certification desired
- Product Management certifications preferred.
Parts of the product lifecycle that you will be working on:
- Understand and Critique User Experience
- Create a Product Strategy
- Conduct Market Research
- Research customer needs and problems
- Generate Product Ideas
- Gather, analyze and confirm requirements
- Validate hypotheses
- Prioritize features and requirements
- Oversee Product Design
- Describe requirements for development team (e.g. user stories)
- Implement a Streamlined Product Launch
- Maintain product backlog in Jira.
- Product-based and data-driven mindset
- Strategic thinking skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Agile methodology expertise
- Fluent in English (ideally native speaker)
- Great Time Management - Ability to plan and produce work within promised timelines. Ability to autonomously drive and prioritize.
- Resilience to swift changes of priorities and scope
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working within Product-Led Saas Companies would be a bonus
- Knowledge of industry trends and new advancements in marketing automation is a plus.
SYSTEMS OUR PRODUCT MANAGER USES:
- Hotjar, Smartlook, Google Analytics
If interested, apply today via the Fast Apply button.