Since 2005, Global Energy Ventures have successfully delivered a diversified suite of world class Oil & Gas services to our clients based in West Africa. We are located in Abidjan - Cote d’Ivoire, Takoradi – Ghana and Dakar – Senegal. With technical support centre in Skopje – Macedonia and the Head Office team based in the United Kingdom.
More information on our company background and services can be found on the following web page: Home - Global Energy Ventures. We are now seeking to hire a Resource Coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a global business and supportive team. Full training will be provided so it’s a great role for someone looking for the next step in their career.
JOB POSITION DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for a person that can coordinate company resources and personnel from the point of locating talents and qualified personnel to their engagement on projects in West Africa. This post includes searching, sourcing, screening, onboarding, and managing Contractor’s performance reviews, as well as, building a talent funnel of appropriately certified contractors and personnel.
- At least 12 months experience in a recruitment/manpower/coordinator role
- Clear spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word and Excel
- Ability to perform well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to react to and support operations with 24/7 support activity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a full-time post based in Skopje, North Macedonia.
Deadline for submitting your application: 29.03.2023
If interested, apply online by referencing the job position code via the Apply button.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively search for quality applicants for open and targeted positions using creative methods of search and selection in targeted media.
- Promote company recruitment and key company news using LinkedIn and other appropriate social media platforms to increase engagement and attract talent.
- HR administrative tasks with regards to local registration of new employees, setup contracts in place, keep personnel records for both local office and group wise all inhouse systems, CV database maintenance etc, ensuring compliance and in liasion with professional adviser.
- Monitor and maintenance of personnel training matrix, ensuring employees and contractor`s maintain current certifications as required, organize training courses as required.
- Ensure allocation of properly qualified personnel to active project requirements.
- Communicate with local offices with full details of new employees/contractors entering the country and job/project allocation including but not limited to details of project, client, work position, duration of mobilization, certificates, PPE equipment, etc.
- Provide support to the logistics team to ensure smooth operations as required.