Who are we?
At Emapta, we empower you. With our comprehensive and above-industry salary package topped with rewarding Emapta benefits, you can surely quench your thirst for that huge step in your career combined with work-life balance.
Handling a wide variety of international clients from different industries such as hospitality, real estate, and marketing, we continuously provide exciting career opportunities that lead to growth and long-time employee satisfaction.
Apply now and be empowered to succeed!
Enjoy the #EmaptaExperience
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Mond – Fri (4 PM to 12 PM)
- Work Arrangement: Permanent WFH
About our client
What are the benefits?
- Permanent work from home
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Private Health insurance
Any qualifications I need to succeed?
- At least 3 years and above experience of first-hand experience in as a contract administrator or administrative assistant or similar role in a real estate development, construction, engineering, or architectural firm
- Demonstrates proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Position requires strong interpersonal, organizational, and efficiency skills. Exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gather and analyze information skillfully and maintain the upmost confidentiality
- Has strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Possesses superior attention to detail to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Has previous experience in customer service and strong communication skills
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team.
What will I do in this job?
- Provide a supportive role to managers and staff which includes working as a liaison with internal departments to facilitate communication between the Development department and others-such as Accounting, Legal, and Human Resources
- Maintain project and/or management files according to the established criteria related to contracts, documents, correspondence, agreements, reports, etc.
- Review invoices related to project expenses, including but not limited to verifying invoice amount is within budget and in compliance with contract or agreement, invoice coding is consistent with the internal accounting system, and ensuring the vendors are paid on time.
- Coordinate the processing of new contracts including but not limited to, forwarding appropriate templates, monitor the contract process to completion, review final document for full execution and verify coding
Our employees are one of the keys to our success, therefore we make sure that our company culture remains diverse and always ready to celebrate unique skill sets.
Empower your career aspirations!
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your CV using the Fast Apply button.