Magna is a leading key global automotive supplier that creates technology which solves big problems for consumers, customers, and the world around us.
As one of the world top automotive suppliers, Magna is committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day.
For our Mechatronics division in Shtip North Macedonia, we are looking for the following position:
- Champion the strengthening of quality systems with all departments in the organization.
- Guide and train all employees on systems and requirements during all phases of a program from quote through end of service life.
- Support the APQP process for new programs by leading the teams through the proper steps.
- Maintain documentation and records as required by customers, the company and governmental regulations
- Act as liaison between the company, customers, suppliers and all departments within the organization.
- Owner of the PPAP Quality documentation
- Technical contact for both internal and external customers for any type of product or process concerns
- Develop, modify, improve, and troubleshoot processes associated with assembly and molding of automotive components.
- Coordinate the Company’s problem-solving activities and responds to externally and internally generated non-conformances. This includes the disposition of suspected material, analyzing non-conformances, investigating causes and initiating team meetings to implement corrective actions and to prevent non-conformances
- Take and maintain ownership of products and processes from launch through PPAP and program closure.
- Train members of operations team in specific quality disciplines as required
- Participate in quality systems audits with customer and external auditors as required
- Maintain work area in accordance with the principles of 5S and operate daily within these standards
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Quality systems and specifications is required
- Ability to write clear and concise technical reports. Ability to make effective presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management.
- Must be well versed in the following: PPAP, FMEA, SPC, Gage R & R, Management Systems, Quality Information Systems, Leadership Principles and Techniques, Supplier Qualification , Certification Systems, Quality Systems, Documentation Systems, Validation and Qualification Methods, Process Capability, Interpretation of technical drawings and specifications, Material Control, Measurement Systems, Measurement System Analysis, Calibration systems, Fault tree analysis (FTA), Management and Planning Tools, Corrective Action, Preventive Action, Design of Experiments, Computer knowledge, APQP, IATF 2015:16949, Problem solving techniques
- Thinks conceptually and intuitively from a lean perspective
- Excellent computer skills in word & spreadsheet programs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office
- Proficient knowledge of ERP software
Please send your CV using the Apply option.