Magna is a leading key global automotive supplier that creates technology which solves big problems for consumers, customers, and the world around us.
As one of the world top automotive suppliers, Magna is committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day.
For our Mechatronics division in Shtip North Macedonia, we are looking for the following position:
- Promotes positive employee relations through effective communication and relationship-building.
- Provides support to employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Implements employee recognition programs and employee engagement activities.
- Develops ongoing creative and cost effective sourcing strategies.
- Manages the full life cycle of the recruiting process.
- Supports the onboarding process by preparing new employee paperwork, creating employee files, conducting orientation, and coordinating with other departments.
- Address employee concerns, assist with conflict resolution, and facilitate positive employee relations.
- Assists in routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and data integrity.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Maintain the HRIS system, ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Develops and maintain HRIS documentation, procedures, and user guides.
- Maintains employee records and ensures compliance with legal requirements.
- Assists in compiling data and preparing reports related to HR metrics, such as turnover, headcount, and staffing levels.
- Administers, maintains various group benefit programs such as scholarships, wellness initiatives, etc.
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience with Workday is an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge and application of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including general compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and local employment laws.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
Please send your CV using the Apply option.