KIel Group is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of passenger seating systems for buses and rail vehicles on the local, regional and intercity level.
Within its companies located in Germany, Poland, Turkey, Netherlands, Spain, France, USA and Russia and with round 1.700 employees, Kiel is a strong and reliable partner to satisfy the needs of its customers.
Around the globe, Kiel is acknowledged for its high-quality products, unrivaled expertise, know-how and its dedicated workforce. With the new company “Kiel Macedonia”, located in Zhelino (Tetovo), Kiel will continue its engagement for their customers, by producing seats for buses and railway.
For our branch in Zhelino, we are looking for a talented, experienced and initiative personality in the following position:
- SAP – planning bill of materials (creates bill of materials and work plans including handling of changes)
- Creates, checks, and changes SAP master data for all materials
- Checking BOMs’ and the conformity between designs and BOM in SAP
- Creates supporting documents (Work Inst., Packaging Insr., Checklists, Matrix …) for available production processes
- Communicates the technicalities with internal Production, Procurement and Quality Department
- Communicates the technicalities with R&D departments of Kiel Group (Germany, Turkey, Poland, Spain)
- Support Procurement, Production and Quality for producing initial samples and SOP of new projects
- Optimiates and integrates the permanent cost proceses
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical field.
- 2+ years’ experience as an Industrial Engineer, or experience in a similar position, ideally in the field of commercial vehicle industry will be considered as advantage
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP S/4 HANA
- Good knowledge in 2D and 3D drawings especially in INVENTOR will be considered as advantage
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Work experience in business management
- Advanced knowledge of English in speaking, reading, and writing.
- Knowledge of German language will be considered as advantage
- You are a person that get things done and seek to continually improve. Your colleagues want you on their team
- You are transparent in approach and enjoy healthy, respectful debate. You work hard to build open and honest collaborative relationships
- Organized transport
- Personal protective equipment
- Daily meals
- K-15 with increase 40% higher than the minimal amount
- Holiday Gifts and Birthday surprises
- A gift for a newborn in the family
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business
Of course, we offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications. More importantly, we offer you a work environment that gives you the opportunity to steadily further develop. You will work in different projects. You and your manager regularly reflect on and make plans for your development and interests. Kiel is international and inclusive organization where it is easy to connect with colleagues.
Further information and application:
You are welcome to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the position. Please send your application in English with notice for the position “Industrial engineer” using the “Аплицирај” button.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.