Agile Pro Solutions (APS) headquartered in the USA with a local office in Skopje is looking for an UCaaS Support Technician.
Here at Agile Pro Solutions, we believe that once you have the right skills and motivation to be successful you will be a great fit for the team.
The UCaaS Support Technician is responsible for providing technical support to UCaaS customers. This includes troubleshooting technical issues, answering customer inquiries, and working with the UCaaS Support team to resolve customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Working hours 03pm-11pm (CET Zone), Monday-Friday, Free Weekends
Tech Support Specialist
- Provide technical support to UCaaS customers via phone, email, and chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify solutions
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with the UCaaS Support team to resolve customer issues
- Document customer interactions and issue resolution in a clear and concise manner
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and stay up-to-date on new product developments and features
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the support process by providing feedback and suggestions
- 2-4 years of experience in SaaS application support is an asset
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience is an asset
- Experience with cloud-based communication systems and technologies
- Familiarity with IP phone systems and call centers
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and identify solutions
- Strong English communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Preferred Certification: CCNA or equivalent
What we offer:
- Big, bright, and modern office in Skopje
- Private health insurance
- Paid regular health, social and pension insurance
- Paid vacation leave
- Competitive salary (paid extra for night hours)
- Benefits (free coffee and tea) and motivational perks (training and development program)
- Free weekends
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.