Agile Pro Solutions (APS) headquartered in the USA is currently growing its team in Skopje and is looking Business Development Representative. Here at APS, we believe that once you have the right skills and motivation to be successful you will be a great fit for the team.
We are looking for a dedicated Business Development Representative in the Cloud Telephony technology who will be helpful in supporting the growth of the company. They participate in the business to track its progress and make any needed changes along the way.
Working hours from 6pm – 2am (CET), Monday - Friday
Business Development Representative
- Support Sales Executive to identify key areas of opportunities in the market
- Create and manage prospect lists for your regions
- Possess the capabilities of analyzing the customer organization, grasping the decision-making chain, and developing strategic relationships
- Knowledge of identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale IT technology deals
- To contact prospective clients using the available tech-stack, cold-calling and emailing.
- Research and qualify new leads
- Develop new business, schedule meetings and create opportunities for into CLOUD service/products/solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related majors
- 1-3 years of related experience in professional BDR career track
- Experience in prospecting and cold calling into a large list of accounts
- Demonstrated success in achieving performance-based bonus structures
- Experience in developing trusted relationships with new customers
- Prior business development experience in B2B SaaS is ideal but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
What we offer:
- Big, bright, and modern office in Skopje
- Private health insurance
- Paid regular health, social and pension insurance
- Paid vacation leave
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (free coffee and tea) and motivational perks (training and development program)
- Free weekends
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.