SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (EUROPE)
We are seeking a highly talented Senior Software Engineer to build and enhance applications to power our next generation products and workflows. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and experience working with AWS, Node.js, TypeScript, PHP, and Express.
- Develop and maintain software applications and systems using AWS, Node.js, TypeScript, PHP, and Express
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Troubleshoot and debug mission critical applications directly connected to revenue collection
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the design of software applications.
- Mentor and lead junior software engineers by providing guidance and feedback on their work and helping them to develop their skills.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development, with a focus on backend systems and web applications.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience with web application frameworks such as Laravel, Phoenix, Next.js or SolidJS.
- Experience with modern Git workflows
- Strong understanding of software development best practices, such as design patterns and testing
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience implementing build/deploy pipelines while working in a CI/CD environment
- Experience developing user interfaces using a modern JS/TS framework such as React, Vue.js, Angular or Svelte.
- Experience writing and maintaining automated tests
- Familiarity with CRM platforms such as Salesforce or Zoho
- Familiarity with microservice architectures
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or DynamoDB
Applicants should send their CV in English language via Fast Apply.