Remote CI/CD DevOps Build Specialist
If you are interested in working for a global software company and work with some brilliant DevOps Engineers than you might want to read further. You have experience writing and maintaining Apache Ant scripts. If driving CI/CD implementations and resolving challenging support issues is what you strive for then this is a perfect DevOps job opportunity for you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing Atlassian Bamboo Server to ensure that all artifacts are in place & all tasks are scheduled and coordinated
- Ensure that built scripts and test suites are in place & are executed successfully
- Provide support to team members and help them troubleshoot/resolve build issues related to building scripts or any build-related failures
- Write and maintain existing Apache Ant scripts & write scripts in PowerShell, Bash as needed.
- Participate and coordinate tasks with the DevOps team to migrate to Azure Pipelines.
- Opportunity to learn Atlassian Bamboo Server and to ensure that all artifacts are in place & all tasks are scheduled and coordinated
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer managing CI/CD pipelines using Atlassian Bamboo
- Strong Knowledge of writing and maintaining build scripts (Apache Ant, PowerShell, Bash, Linux shell is a strongly preferred asset)
- Experience & knowledge of SVN and GIT
- Azure DevOps Experience managing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with mobile deployments
What We Offer:
- 100% Remote Work- Work From Anywhere
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- An Open & Collaborative Work Environment
- Cutting Edge Technology and Implementations
- Generous Compensation based on Industry Standards + Benefits
- 9 AM - 5 PM EST (flexibility required during upgrades or critical issues for on-call support)
Apply Today To Join Our Global DevOps Team!