Move One is international company with head office in Dubai, currently operates from the offices in Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, Balkans, Russia and Central Asia. With more than 50 offices and around 500 full time employees worldwide, the company is proving global moving, expat immigration and relocation services. For over 30 years, the company is successfully providing the necessary experience, local knowledge and resources to execute many logistics and mobility projects.
Move One Macedonian office is backup office, supporting many logistics and mobility projects remotely and currently is looking for a positive, motivated, dedicated person, highly professional and team player for the job position:
HR generalists will report directly to the HR director and will lead HR practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture. The holder of the position will be responsible for providing operational, administrative and technical support in the daily operations of the HR department (local, regional and global responsibilities). Also, he will be responsible for all other HR activities related to human resources including employment, labor relations, benefits, training and development.
- Coordinating all phases of recruiting process for external and internal placement;
- Sourcing: Research and recommend sources for active and passive candidate identification (Job posting/boards; LinkedIn; Networking, etc.);
- Prescreening: Schedule telephone and/or face to face interviews to pre-screen candidates based on key qualifications identified by the hiring manager;
- Interview Schedule: Create and coordinate interview schedule between the short-listed candidates and selection team;
- Job Offer: Prepare job offer/contract and related documents for selected candidate and coordinating the process of employment registration, renewals of documents and termination;
- New starter preparation: Assist hiring manager in coordinating set-up for new employee;
- Onboarding: Execute new employee orientation program on first day/week for new hires;
- Coordinating and updating the employee's files in HRIS by timely and accurately reporting to the Global HRIS Administrator;
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of the HR policies, procedures and practices;
- Assisting with the performance tracking, improvement and disciplinary procedures;
- Coordinating and tracking of all employees’ absences and answering all the queries related to absences;
Required skills and qualifications:
- University Degree (Preference social studies);
- Minimum of 2 years successfully managing entire recruitment process;
- Ability to build consensus and sell ideas;
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law procedures and practices;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other applications;
- Extremely detailed orientated;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a pro-actively diverse and inclusive atmosphere;
- Maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality;
- Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple priorities concurrently;
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to partner effectively in a team;
- Ability to exercise good judgment and integrity.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a team-oriented international company where you can grow professionally and embrace new working challenges, this is the perfect position for you. You can send us your CV in English via the Fast Apply option.
Only the selected candidates will be asked for an interview in the premises of the company.
More details on the company can be found on https://www.moveoneinc.com/