We are looking for
Head of Affiliates – Based in Dubai
- A company MacBook to help you stay connected and productive while on the go
- Full relocation package to Dubai after the probation period including:
- Flight over
- Health insurance
- Yearly ticket back home
- EOS benefits.
- A competitive salary package.
- Performance based bonus scheme.
- Complimentary coffee and snacks to keep you fuelled throughout the day
As a leader of the affiliate department, you will play a crucial role in driving quality traffic. You will develop strategic marketing initiatives for key accounts and recruit and train new affiliate managers. Additionally, you will teach, mentor, and lead junior level team members on affiliate marketing to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Oversee the successful management of top accounts
- Develop and implement effective affiliate management strategies
- Attend industry events around the world and provide valuable insights on market and creative trends
- Regularly evaluate and report on department performance and implement new processes for optimization
- Manage business negotiations and close deals with top partners
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge sharing across the company
- Set up affiliates and offers, in our in-house tracking platform
- Optimize the performance of affiliates and offers in corporation with our data analyst based on data from our analytics platform
- Gather and analyze competitor products
- Selection of further candidates to your team.
- 2+ years of experience and track record in the affiliate marketing, mobile marketing or lead generation industry
- Outstanding people management skills (leading by example)
- Experience analyzing affiliate and offer performance.
- Strong technical understanding and strategical mindset
- KPI driven
- Business level English
- Based in or willing to move to Dubai
- It would be acceptable to have a 3-month trial period as a contractor, prior to reallocation.
Send your CV using the Fast Apply option!