KEMET, a YAGEO Company is a leading global company with an excellent reputation in the capacitor industry. Our mission is Empowering the Future with Innovative Component Solutions and our values are Customer Focused, Integrity and Trust, Agility and Speed, Collaboration and Team and Sustained Innovation.
We want to attract individuals with a global mindset who are innovative thinkers and who have a passion for performance excellence. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive individuals with a good sense of professional responsibility and work ethics for the position:
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Position responsibilities and duties:
- Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical elements of machine including motors, relays, and switches; and set-up sensing mechanism, utilizing hand tools;
- Carry out diagnosis and correct or replace malfunctioning electronic units like the printed circuit boards;
- Render assistance and manage contractors’ roles for electrical duties;
- Render assistance in administration and regulation of the duties of technicians;
- Organize safe maintenance principles for regulating and scheduling breakdowns.
Requirements and expectations:
- Appropriate technical education – Electrical degree;
- Electronics troubleshooting skills;
- Experience making staffing decisions, including hiring, scheduling and disciplining subordinates;
- Demonstrably high level of technical understanding;
- Equipment maintenance;
- Safety program management and implementation;
- Attention to detail;
- Sufficient familiarity with schematic and electrical, diagrams/illustrations;
- Outstanding acquaintance with safety, health, and environment regulations;
- Strong conceptual skills;
- Facilities management systems experience;
- Personal skills and competences: Accurate, Flexible, Honest, independent, Organized,
Responsible, Time management (organization);
- Technical skills and competences: MES;
- Organizational skills and competences: Planning and Problem solving.
If you are interested in this position and believe you fulfill the requirements, please send your application (CV and Cover Letter), by May 31th, with subject “Electrical Maintenance Technician / your name and surname“ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The job applications will be kept in our database for one year