Magna International Inc. is a leading global automotive supplier dedicated to delivering new mobility solutions and technology that will change the world. Our products can be found on most vehicles today and come from 340 manufacturing operations and 90 product development, engineering, and sales centers in 28 countries. We have over 161,000 employees focused on delivering superior value to our customers through innovative processes and world-class manufacturing.
Magna Mirrors South-East Europe, a division of Magna Mechatronics, Mirrors & Lighting - leading supplier of innovative closure systems, modules, and exterior and interior mirror systems, is opening the following position for the new Magna Mirrors factory located in Ohrid/Struga region:
JUNIOR QUALITY ENGINEER - OUTSIDE MIRRORS
- Responsibility for project in serial phase;
- Preparing and submitting PPAP documentation for serial projects
- Monitoring and leading customer score cards and claims into MAGNA database and Customer portal
- Definition of control methods, moderating Control plan with cross functional team
- Definition of the concept of measuring jigs to ensure proper control of the product and process, performing analysis of the measuring system (R&R, MSA), creating a test plan;
- Monitors compliance of the quality principles on the assigned project, the state of implementation of documentation and listing of control documents.
- Solves problems related to the quality, responsibility for customers complaints (0km, warranties) and internal rejects (8D report, change of control instructions, updating FMEA, Control Plan);
- Member of the team during the audit of the product, covers the release of the product into the serial production, analyzing internal scrap and results from existing quality walls
- Observes and applies the regulations of safety and environmental protection at work according to ISO 45001 and ISO14001, is responsible and permanently participates in the observance of the ISO 9001/IATF16949 system, observance of work discipline, use of working hours;
- Observance of cleanliness and order in the workplace according to the rules of 5S, responsibility for entrusted work equipment and work with them so as not to damage them, observe the provisions of internal regulations;
- Works in code of Magna Fair Enterprise Culture and complies with company codes and procedures;
- Ensures fairness at work, in comply with Employees charter and Operational principles;
- Other tasks assigned by the employer.
- High school/University graduate (technical field);
- Min. 3 years experience within quality in automotive company;
- Knowledge of quality tools (8D, SPC, FMEA) ;
- Good English communication skills;
- Knowledge of ISO9001, IATF16 949, VDA6.3, AIAG core tools, 5S, Problem solving.
What we offer:
- Organized transportation and a hot meal
- Trainings and acquisition of new skills
- Possibilities for internal promotions
- Open and dynamic corporate culture
- Private health insurance
Fair treatment of employees is the basis of our corporate culture. Apply and join our global team of 161,000 employees.
Forward. For all.
Place of work: TIRZ Struga
Application deadline: 10.06.2023
If you are interested to join our team and have the required knowledge and skills, please register on Magna careers page and send your application (CV and Cover Letter) on the following LINK