Magna International Inc. is a leading global automotive supplier dedicated to delivering new mobility solutions and technology that will change the world. Our products can be found on most vehicles today and come from 340 manufacturing operations and 90 product development, engineering, and sales centers in 28 countries. We have over 161,000 employees focused on delivering superior value to our customers through innovative processes and world-class manufacturing.
Magna Mirrors South-East Europe, a division of Magna Mechatronics, Mirrors & Lighting - leading supplier of innovative closure systems, modules and exterior and interior mirror systems, is opening the following position for the new Magna Mirrors factory located in Ohrid/Struga region:
PRODUCTION PLANNER AND PROCUREMENT
- Responsible for processing customers´ order in information system, checking its plausibility on volume and delivery date, confirms orders at customer;
- Communicates and cooperates with customers, both internal and external;
- Creates production plans precisely and in-time for semi-finished and finished goods, as well as pre-assembly;
- Responsible for planning based on capacity of each work centers, follows-up alignment of real production to the plan;
- Follow-up of components, materials and finished goods stock based on min-max principle, suggests update where necessary;
- Suggests where an inventory level optimization is possible. Ensures appropriate level of inventory of purchased parts, work in progress parts and finished goods;
- Responsible for in-time finished goods shipments to customers.
Key Qualifications / Requirements
- Technical education (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in automotive industry;
- Good English communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Good interpersonal and effective organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team player;
- Readiness for traveling.
What we offer:
- Organized transportation and a hot meal
- Trainings and acquisition of new skills
- Possibilities for internal promotions
- Open and dynamic corporate culture
- Private health insurance
Fair treatment of employees is the basis of our corporate culture. Apply and join our global team of 161,000 employees
Forward. For all.
Place of work: TIRZ Ohrid/Struga
Application deadline: 10.06.2023
If you are interested to join our team and have the required knowledge and skills, please register on Magna careers page and send your application (CV and Cover Letter) on the following LINK