ARC Automotive, Inc. is a global manufacturer that produces a full complement of automotive airbag inflators (driver, passenger, side, and curtain). With 70 years of design expertise in propellant and inflator technology, ARC Automotive is committed to providing customers with innovative, high-quality products and services.
Financial Analyst f/m
Place of employment: Skopje, Macedonia
Under general supervision, responsible for performing routine assignments related to the financial controlling, planning, and reporting functions of the organization within established deadlines. May be assigned to special financial projects.
- Bachelor's degree business or finance preferred.
- High degree of technical competency, judgment and discretion required Oracle eBS experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of Monthly Group Reporting package.
- Preparation of Monthly Management and KPI reports and analysis.
- Communication and preparation of reports for the Group auditors.
- Involved in preparation of annual Business plan and Shot-term forecasts.
- Preparation of business performance analysis as requested.
- Tasks related to maintenance of cost/controlling master data in ERP system.
- Involved in performing and supervision of physical counts.
- Cash-Flow and liquidity analysis.
- Involved in purchasing approval process.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Provides back-up for other related functions as requested.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
ARC Automotive is an international company offering an open-minded and ambitious working atmosphere. You will be part of a team working on a large-scale project, bear responsibility and make a decisive input to a joint success.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) with subject “Financial Analyst” using the Apply option.