DEVOPS SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER (AWS)
Are you a resourceful Senior DevOps Support Engineer who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with application development/engineering teams and provide peer support team for deep understanding of the products, services, and application feature functionalities to generate support related environments and processes.
- Familiar with the full life cycle of provisioning and management of environments: software installation/patching; upgrades; configuration and deployment of compute instances; capacity planning; monitoring of capacity, availability, performance of the instances; performance analysis and tuning; architect customized configuration management solutions; scripting jobs for automation.
- Prepare and create monitoring and notification solutions and documenting specific support scenarios for use in Support Organization- L1/L2.
- Take 24x7 on-call rotation and troubleshooting problem tickets and response to customer requests and change controls.
- Providing high quality and timely software application support; Administer and resolve applications issues, provide respective updates.
- Root cause analysis of application errors and escalation where applicable to the responsible persons.
- Create and manage monitoring environment related to application-level monitoring and systems.
- Consulting with software development team and clients to improve application performance.
- Manage escalated tickets from Service Desk
- Ensure SLA and OLA targets are not breached buy taking the lead in Incident Management process during active incident assuming role of Incident Commander until escalated further.
- Clear and timely communication with customers about expected resolution time frame and problem description.
- Support other external project activities; contribution to knowledge and experience sharing.
- Coaching other team members, including external ones.
- Write, execute and approved production change requests.
- Working knowledge of how to use, manage and modify log management systems;
- Working knowledge of deep troubleshooting using browser Dev Tools (Chrome, Safari Dev Tools);
- Proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to keep up with innovation in application design.
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues.
- Virtual working capabilities
- Advanced level of English Language.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Hands on experience in any CM tools (salt / terraform / ansible / chef)
- Good understanding of network related technology and troubleshooting tools.
- Hands on Linux / VMware/ AWS Cloud Platform skills
- At least 5 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Team worker and good performer under minimum supervision
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity.
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.