Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Technical Construction Specialist
In order to support the Operations Engineering department in Kumanovo, we are looking for young professionals who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Cooperate in the planning and realization of production processes for existing and new products, if necessary upon consultation with supervisor (series support)
- Ensure optimal allocation of assembly line work packages, find ergonomic solutions while working on completion of operations and perform analysis and continuous working place improvement
- Planning and realization of production processes for existing and new products with application of knowledge of important production processes alligned with the superior
- Realization of optimization projects for existing structural models
- Actively cooperate during project requirement completion
- Coordination and collaboration during implementation of new processes and technologies in hardware and system matter
- University degree with technical background (mechanical engineering , electro technical engineering ).
- DRX experience , maintenance, development, manufacturing, automotive industry at least 1 years
- Computer literacy , Excel , Word , Microsoft Outlook , Power Point
- Project Management
- Advanced knowledge of English language , medium knowledge of German will be considered as advantage
- Knowledge of HOST, DRX Reporting, MES Documentation, Incident Reporting, MES EFF, Ishikawa, Risk Management
Person to contact for questions: Milica.Naumova@draexlmaier.com
The application deadline is 24.09.2023
If you are interested in this Job Position, please APPLY here
- the official Career Page of DRÄXLMAIER Group