JOB ADVERTISEMENT –
60,000MKD+ net (based on experience and abilities) with
private health insurance and computer provided.
Our Client Partner, Cerbre, is looking for a Process Engineer to manage and use the Cerebre product in data labelling Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
Cerebre is a rapidly growing global team on a mission to digitize the physical world. Cerebre software transforms traditional sources of engineering knowledge into accessible, usable data that supports field operations and advanced analytics. Cerebre enables analytics-at-scale for the largest companies in the world – quickly becoming the “Google Maps” for the industry sector, making our physcial world safer, more productive and environmentally sustainable.
You will join a pioneer team in Macedonia, with plans to scale to over 50 process engineers. You will utilize your technical ability for some of the most recognized industry brands in the world, with the opportunity to progress to Product Expert, inform development of the tool (improving automation/user experience) and guide use cases in other products in the future (navigation of this data set).
- 0800-2200 CEST.
- Work from home or office (staff choice)
- Flexible personal time off
- Able to read and interpret a variety of P&IDs from multiple manufacturers and plants.
- Ability to recognize symbols, lines, and connections of all assets found in a P&ID.
- Proven capability interpreting an asset's associated text and flow direction.
- Understand difference between instrument lines and process flow lines.
- Experience utilizing CAD type software programs.
- Knowledge of plant operations.
- Experience working remotely and with global teams.
What you can expect:
- Using internal software to transform P&IDs into data.
- Work closely with development teams to improve product features and automation capabilities.
- Dara labelling and annotation of P&ID for onsite crew.
- Quality control ensuring the accuracy and consisitency of the labeled data.
- Improving process flow and creating guidelines for project managers to refine annotation.
- Data preprocessing, data cleaning or formatting.
- Providing feedback and guidance to other data annotators to help improve their labeling accuracy and consistency. This may include conducting training sessions or creating training materials.
- Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the data, P&ID and other Cerebre procust(s).
- Working indeprendently without direct supervision to ensure project deadlines are met.
- 1+ years in process engineering or similar.
- At least B2 level English.
Chemical and Mechanical Engineers with P&ID interpretations skills (including flow management) are encouraged to apply.
About Connect Macedonia
Connect Macedonia is an outsourcing company. We are the legal employer of record, and we pay full benefits and insurances. Our staff work and are managed directly by the client, with Connect providing full local support, infrastructure and facilities.