Aptiv Services Macedonia is expanding the business activities and processes,
therefore we need additional
Customer Order Processing Analyst (m/f/d)
As the Customer Order Processing Analyst, you will play a key role in receives, validates, processes and executes incoming customer orders and order changes for all business segments.
To us nothing is impossible, you will have autonomy to explore your curiosity, having fun and celebrating success along the way.
The vacancy is to be positioned in Skopje - Macedonia, and will report to the Customer Order Processing Manager.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the Customer by effectively resolving emergency situations, providing order status information, supporting all Customer related inquiries.
- Conducts SAP order management - Execution of all aspects of the order process and verifying customer information is correct and up-to-date.
- Negotiates schedule changes with customers as required and forwards all data to relevant PC&L Teams.
- Records customer complaints for assigned customer accounts and submits trending information.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of products and their applications and recognizes opportunities to better serve our customers.
- Provides customer reports/presentations.
- Provides reports to Management Team.
- You got Bachelor's degree of Technical faculty or Economics.
- You have up to 2 year experience in Customer Order Services.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). German language is preferred.
- You have knowledge of SAP.
- You have excellent computer skills in Microsoft package.
- You have excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, professional presence, and proven track record of establishing and maintaining customer relationships.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Organized transport and food
- Social activities and programs
- Working hours: 08.30 – 16.30
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Ве молиме да се пријавите со поднесување на Ваша биографија (CV) на Англиски јазик и диплома од завршено образование преку табот „Аплицирај“, со креирање на Ваш профил во дата базата на нашата компанија или користење на веќе постоечкиот профил.
Рок за аплицирање за оваа позиција е до 28.09.2023.
Само селектираните кандидати ќе бидат повикани на интервју.