KEMET, a Yageo Company is a leading global company with an excellent reputation in the capacitor industry. Our mission is Empowering the Future with Innovative Component Solutions and our values are Customer Focused, Integrity and Trust, Agility and Speed, Collaboration and Team and Sustained Innovation.
We want to attract individuals with a global mindset who are innovative thinkers and who have a passion for performance excellence. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive individuals with a good sense of professional responsibility and work ethics for the position:
Product Manager (Data analyst)
- Designing and developing relational database for improving analysis efficiency and reporting;
- Cleaning, validating, and transforming data to charts, graphs and tables used for understanding and decision-making purposes by senior management;
- Preparing various statistical reports on performance on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis;
- Prepare EMEA Management presentations, using standard formats as well as own suggestions and improvements;
- Become EMEA go to person for new reporting needs, training of existing worldwide standard reports;
- Secure data integrity;
- Data analyses are related to all available business relevant key indicators such as revenue, cost, inventory, shipments etc.;
- Preparing drafts and develops standards for different reports on data management systems;
- Discussing business intelligence needs or information with management team.
Requirements, skills and competences:
- Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering, with two-year experience in data analysis;
- Proven experience as a data scientist / business analyst;
- Knowledge and ability to translate business needs to technical specifications and solutions, develop reports, dashboards and metrics to provide accurate and timely information (SQL, Power Bi, Tableau, R, Python);
- Experience of Sales Forecasting Methods / Business Statistics and strategies for supporting the Sales success;
- Deploys impactful data products based on advanced analytics and machine learning;
- Database administration basic skills;
- Analysis and report writing;
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently or as a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interact with senior management;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
- Personal skills and competences: Accurate, Flexible, Honest, independent, Organized,
- Responsible, Written and verbal communication, Time management (organization);
- Technical skills and competences: Lotus, ETBF, Quoting Assistant, Knowledge transfer, Commercial awareness.
If you are interested in the position responsibilities and you are confident with the required knowledge and skills, please send your CV, by October 01, 2023, with subject line Data analyst / your name and surname to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The job applications will be kept in our database for one year