APS (Agile Pro Solutions) headquartered in the USA with a local office in Skopje is looking for a Project Coordinator. Here at APS, we believe that once you have the right skills and to be successful you will be a great fit for the team.
USA working hours
Project Coordinator Description:
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects, and key team members of the project team
- Obtain the appropriate permits and licenses from authorities for construction sites
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period
- Maintain communication with customers for their projects
- Coordinating with different cities to obtain permit approvals
- Coordinating with the utility companies to complete projects
- Maintain a professional communication in Spanish with the customer
Project Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- University degree.
- Customer care experience big advantage.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish language (Oral and written).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project and process coordination.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with Solar industry is a strong advantage.
What we offer:
- Big, bright, and modern office in Skopje
- Private health insurance
- Paid regular health, social and pension insurance
- Paid vacation leave
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (free coffee and tea) and motivational perks (training and development program)
- Free weekends
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture.
We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply.
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.