Работодавачот може да го стопира огласот и пред истекот на рокот за пријавување во случај да добие задоволувачки број на апликации или ако го пронајде соодветниот кандидат од веќе пристигнатите апликации.
The ProCredit Group is made up of socially responsible banks in developing countries and transition economies. ProCredit positions itself as the “house bank” for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and for private individuals wishing to save and conduct their banking business on a fair and transparent basis. In this way the group strives to promote the segments of the population that contribute most to economic and social development. At a consolidated level the group is supervised by the German federal banking supervision authorities (BaFin and Bundesbank). The ProCredit group aims to combine high development impact with commercial success for its shareholders.
In order to strengthen our capacities in AML department, ProCredit Bank Germany, is seeking to hire for its team in Frankfurt a dedicated, responsible and qualified applicants for the following position:
• A university degree in economics, IT or other technical sciences
• Knowledge of general economic developments, financial reports and accounting terminology
• Fluent knowledge in English
• Knowledge and practical experience of the following tools would be considered as an advantage:
- MS Excel 2010 and 2013 with knowledge of Developer
- MS Access
- Visual basic
• Working experience in the relate area would be considered as advantage
• Very good conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills and judgment, along with the ability to communicate complex issues in a structured and concise manner
• Independent working style with careful attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• In addition to the technical requirements, it is important to us that you identify with the goals and ethical principles of our company. You should also be able to work meticulously both independently and as part of a team. Furthermore, if you are curious about different people and cultures, we offer you a multifaceted and interesting position in a friendly and open working environment.
• The position requires that the working place is in Skopje, Macedonia but the training period (up to six months) is conveyed in Frankfurt, Germany
If you would like to join our team at ProCredit Bank Germany, you can expect an intercultural, dynamic and challenging work environment where ethics and professional standards do not just exist on paper. You will be working for a responsible employer that offers reasonable salaries. You will be part of an institution where your opinion will be valued, your efforts will be appreciated and you will have the chance to play a crucial role in the long-term development of our operations.
Application documents to be provided:
• Curriculum vitae (CV)
• Motivation Letter
All applications should be sent to mail using the Apply button (please specify in the subject of the email the position you apply for).
Deadline: 25th of May 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. The selection process will be conveyed in a period of 90 days.