The ProCredit Group is made up of a group of “house banks” for small and medium entreprises (SMEs) and for private individuals wishing to save and conduct their banking business on a fair and transparent basis. ProCredit operates in transition economies, developing countries and in Germany. At a consolidated level the group is supervised by the German federal banking supervision authorities (BaFin and Bundesbank). The ProCredit group aims to combine high development impact with commercial success for its shareholders.
In order to strengthen our capacities in Group IT Audit, ProCredit is seeking to hire a dedicated, responsible and qualified applicant for the following position based in Skopje:
1 Responsibilities and duties
- Perform IT audits together with other members of Group IT Audit team (identify, assess, document and report risks, propose solutions, monitor implementation of agreed actions) in the banks of ProCredit Group.
- Participate in revision of the Group IT Audit methodology (e.g. specialized audit programs or checklists).
- Participate in Group Audit initiatives such as: projects (in the role of consultant), workshops, liasing with process owners in the parent holding.
- Consult Internal Audit Departments of the Group, occasionally participate in specific technical audit engagements (e.g. payment cards, E-banking).
- Assist the Group with further enhancement of implemented follow-up process and tools used.
- Assess overall risk posture and threat landscape of the IT area. Timely identify and report on the most relevant risks.
2 Organizational setup
- IT auditor will be physically located together with Internal Audit Department in the office of the local ProCredit bank.
- Organizationally and technically IT auditor will be reporting directly to Group IT Audit coordinator in the parent holding.
3 Qualification: education, knowledge, skills
- University degree in computer science, risk management, information security or IT audit.
- Good working knowledge with international audit procedures, methodologies and standards (SANS, ISACA, GTAG).
- A working knowledge of risk control frameworks and internal control systems.
- Good project management skills.
- Understanding of fundamental concepts in the fields of: networking, Windows server OS family, database management systems, architecture of business applications.
- Ability to communicate with people having various backgrounds: IT administrators, auditors, executives.
- In addition to the technical requirements, it is important to us that you identify with the goals and ethical principles of our company. You should also be able to work meticulously both independently and as part of a team. Furthermore, if you are curious about different people and cultures, we offer you a multifaceted and interesting position in a friendly and open working environment.
- CISA/CISM/CISSP certification.
- Advanced IT-related courses or experience (e.g. Microsoft, Cisco, RDBMS, software development).
- Knowledge of security and banking related standards (ISO 27001, PCI DSS).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferably as a senior professional or a team leader.
- Required: ability to travel abroad 40-50% of the working time.
- Swift-learner, self-starter and able to work autonomously.
- High level of personal and professional motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including self and social awareness, negotiation, conflict management and influence.
- Proficient in written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
If you would like to join our team at ProCredit, you can expect an intercultural, dynamic and challenging work environment where ethics and professional standards do not just exist on paper. You will be working for a responsible employer that offers reasonable salaries. You will be part of an institution where your opinion will be valued, your efforts will be appreciated and you will have the chance to play a crucial role in the long-term development of our operations.
Please send you CV and motivation letter latest until 25th of April on the following link