ARC Automotive, Inc. is a global manufacturer that produces a full complement of automotive airbag inflators (driver, passenger, side and curtain). With of 70 years of design expertise in propellant and inflator technology, ARC Automotive is committed to providing customers innovative, high quality products and services.
Process Engineer f/m
Place of employment: Skopje, Macedonia
Responsible for working in a group environment with personnel from various disciplines (engineering and non-engineering) under general direction of a supervisor and/or higher level engineer, utilizing technical knowledge in mechanical design. Responsible for conducting continual improvement studies and tests for manufacturing. Supports Maintenance in machine repair and problem resolution as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering, with two (2) to five (5) years of engineering experience,
- Specialist for logic controllers (PLC’s) and Allen-Bradley Automation Equipment.
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and the ability to work hands-on.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts continual improvement studies and tests for manufacturing.
- Supports Maintenance in machine repair and problem resolution as required.
- Oversees and supports installation of new production equipment.
- Oversees and supports modification and improvements to existing production equipment.
- Writes and updates work instructions.
- Programs and troubleshoots programmable logic controllers (PLC’s).
- Provides assistance in keeping PFD and PFMEA updates current.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
ARC Automotive is an international company offering an open-minded and ambitious working atmosphere. You will be part of a team working on a large-scale project, bear responsibility and make a decisive input to a joint success.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) with subject “Process Engineer” via the Fast Apply option.