The ProCredit Group is made up of socially responsible banks in developing countries and transition economies. ProCredit positions itself as the “Hausbank” for small and medium entreprises (SMEs) and for private individuals wishing to save and conduct their banking business on a fair and transparent basis. In this way the group strives to promote the segments of the population that contribute most to economic and social development. At a consolidated level the group is supervised by the German federal banking supervision authorities (BaFin and Bundesbank). The ProCredit group aims to combine high development impact with commercial success for its shareholders.
In order to strengthen capacities in the AML department, ProCredit Holding Germany, the group’s Frankfurt-based parent company, is seeking to hire for its team in Frankfurt (though the person will be based in Skopje), a dedicated, responsible and qualified applicant for the position:
Junior know your customer (KYC) Specialist (m/w) in the AML Department
In this function, you have the opportunity to gain a comprehensive insight into the KYC and AML activities on the level of the ProCredit group. You will gradually be introduced to the tasks so that you can carry them out independently after a successful induction phase.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Regular communication with creditors, IFIs or other international institutions for the purpose of collecting documents and providing additional information as part of the KYC process
- Analysis and assessment of documents and information collected
- Communication on regular basis with AML, legal, investor relations, funding and compliance teams in ProCredit Holding and as well ProCredit banks
- Collaboration on projects and process optimization tasks
- Screening on the payment transactions on the level of ProCredit group
- Successfully completed a degree in Law or Economics
- Excellent written and spoken English due to the fact that the daily communication is conveyed in English. Knowledge of German is a plus
- Previous banking experience in the field of KYC, AML, legal and/or compliance with knowledge on the international regulation in the abovementioned areas
- Secure use of MS Office applications and some IT affinity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In addition, we look for the following qualities in all of our employees:
- You identify with the goals and ethical principles of the ProCredit group and are able to represent them
- You are flexible and open to discussion
- You enjoy working as part of a team and communicate clearly and openly
- You work in an independent, goal-oriented and confident manner
What we offer:
- An interesting and diverse working environment with very good development opportunities
- Dedicated, international teams with flat hierarchies and short channels of communication
- Open and clear communication
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your letter of application, including a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying for the advertised position.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.