ProCredit Bank Germany is a part of the ProCredit group of banks, which operate in eleven countries in South Eastern and Eastern Europe as the “Hausbank” for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and for private clients. In Germany, we target medium-sized companies that have business relationships with these markets. We work closely with the local ProCredit banks to facilitate the provision of longer-term loans for sustainable entrepreneurial investments in South Eastern and Eastern Europe. As the correspondent bank for the group, we also manage group treasury, international payments and trade finance. With our work, we seek to make an active contribution to ecologically and socially sustainable economic development in the region.
In order to strengthen our capacities in the area of external reporting, ProCredit Bank Germany, is seeking to hire a dedicated, responsible and qualified applicant for the following position based in Skopje:
Supervisory reporting specialist (m/w)
Your tasks and responsibilities / Ihre Aufgaben
- Taking full responsibility for independently preparing regulatory and statistical reports to the Deutsche Bundesbank as well as to our parent company within the scope of group-wide reporting
- Analysing and implementing new supervisory regulations in practice
- Assisting in the introduction of new services and the optimisation of processes and our IT systems from a regulatory reporting perspective
- Eigenverantwortliche und selbstständige Erstellung aufsichtsrechtlicher und statistischer Meldungen an die Deutsche Bundesbank sowie an unsere Muttergesellschaft im Rahmen des gruppenweiten Reportings
- Analyse und praktische Umsetzung neuer aufsichtsrechtlicher Bestimmungen
- Mitwirkung bei der Einführung von neuen Produkten sowie der Optimierung von Prozessen und unserer IT-Systeme aus Meldewesen-Perspektive
Your profile / Ihr profil
- Successfully completed degree in business management or training at a credit institution
- Ideally experience in accounting, reporting or risk controlling of a credit institution or in auditing
- Good understanding of numbers, the ability to deal with legal regulations and interest in acquiring knowledge of the reporting system
- Previous professional experience in the field of regulatory reporting, knowledge of banking supervisory law and the use of the ABACUS regulatory reporting software would be an advantage
- Confident handling of MS Office applications, in particular Excel, as well as a certain affinity for IT
- Erfolgreich abgeschlossene Ausbildung bei einem Kreditinstitut oder betriebswirtschaftliches Studium
- Idealerweise Erfahrungen in Rechnungswesen, Reporting oder Risikocontrolling eines Kreditinstituts oder in der Wirtschaftsprüfung
- Gutes Zahlenverständnis, die Fähigkeit, sich mit rechtlichen Regelungen auseinanderzusetzen, sowie Interesse, sich die Kenntnisse im Meldewesen anzueignen
- Erste Berufserfahrung im Bereich Meldewesen, Kenntnisse im Bankenaufsichtsrecht sowie im Umgang mit der Meldewesen-Software ABACUS von Vorteil
- Sicherer Umgang mit den MS-Office-Anwendungen, insbesondere Excel, sowie eine gewisse IT-Affinität
In addition, we look for the following qualities in all of our employees:
- You identify with the goals and ethical principles of the ProCredit group and are able to represent them
- You are flexible and open to discussion
- You enjoy working as part of a team and communicate clearly and openly
- You work in an independent, goal-oriented and confident manner
What we offer:
- An interesting and diverse working environment with very good development opportunities
- Dedicated, international teams with flat hierarchies and short channels of communication
- Open and clear communication
Good command of English and German is a must for this position, therefore candidates would have to provide proof for their German knowledge level in the application phase.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your letter of application, including a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying for the advertised position.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.