Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912 in Lüdenscheid, Germany, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world's leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for automotive and industrial applications. Our latest facility in Ohrid, Macedonia brings a total of 21 countries where we operate with more than 20,000 employees supplying all major car manufacturers on 5 continents. The Ohrid facility currently supplies BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Tesla and Rolls Royce with new customers coming on-line this year.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects, and your work life balance and job satisfaction? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Are you looking for a challenge?
Our employees make KOSTAL an amazing place to learn, work, and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by innovation, vibrant optimism, and creativity.
Most of all, we want to feel like we're doing what we're meant to be doing. It's in our nature. Working for KOSTAL means being surrounded by people who share your vision. It's where making a difference meets a pioneering spirit.
Following the successful start-up of the Macedonian Plant in Ohrid we are looking for Cost Controller / Engineer to join our Controlling Team. Reporting to the Finance and Controlling Manager, duties will include:
- Perform and analyse internal costing calculations on regular basis.
- Calculate and analyse planning and actual material and added value levels.
- Work closely to headquarters product cost controlling for the purposes of assisting and localizing processes relevant to cost engineering function.
- Prepare and update basic cost calculations (St0) for existing and new upcoming products.
- Assist in preparation of project lifetime calculations (PLC) during acquisition and new project development
- Track, analyse and review project related costs throughout the development, during production until the end of product life.
- Supporting ongoing project transfers and providing all necessary cost calculations for each implementation milestone
- Cost tracking of changes in existing programs and completing of change management process from relevant costs perspective
- Track and review cost expenditure at the agreed milestones providing status reports as well as PLC updates when changes in business case occur and analysis of variation comparing to planning.
- Provide cross-location service to relevant departments ensuring accurate timely material and production costings are provided for quotation purposes within the group (status ‘0’) procedures.
- Participation on kick off meetings for new projects focusing on preparing / supporting cost analysis having proactive role in proposals for cost reductions and identification of any further potentials
- Cost driver analysis including communication to project team regarding cost reduction measures needed to meet target costs.
- Support of ROI (Return of Investment) calculations for non-customer projects, such as make or buy / productivity increase / cost reductions etc.
- Effective operation of processes and systems including continuous improvements for the purposes of increased accuracy of information available.
- Accurately provide management information in report format on time as requested.
- Support finance and controlling department where necessary to achieve deadlines and targets.
The ideal candidate would have relevant University Degree in Industrial Engineering or Engineering including aspects from Business studies or comparable background.
We also encourage candidates willing to develop their career in the area of product cost controlling (high potentials with degree in engineering or business administration, not necessary experience and engineering background).
Competencies and experience include:
- Advanced computer skills (Excel), knowledge of SAP and TC/PCM systems is an advantage
- Project management experience is considered as advantage, previous audit experience is also applicable
- Strong analytic and problem solving competence, ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Team player, proactive, highly motivated
- Fluent in Macedonian and English language, knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Experience in manufacturing on similar position will be considered a significant advantage
We expect high flexibility for travel at the beginning.
We are offering competitive starting package of benefits, with significant growth prospects for career development in innovative international environment.
KOSTAL Macedonia offers a pleasant working environment in a fast growing company adhering to the highest international corporate and management practices. If personal growth, continuous learning and career advancement opportunities are some of the job attributes you are looking for, than KOSTAL is certainly a place to explore and work for.
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter in English with notice for the position “Cost Controller / Engineer” via the Fast Apply option.
KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Please note that only selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing date is 26 May 2019