Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912 in Lüdenscheid, Germany, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world's leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for industrial and automotive applications. Our latest facility in Ohrid, Macedonia brings a total of 21 countries where we operate with more than 20,000 employees supplying all major car manufacturers on 5 continents. The Ohrid facility currently supplies BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Tesla and Rolls Royce.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects, and your work life balance and job satisfaction? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Are you looking for a challenge?
Our employees make KOSTAL an amazing place to learn, work and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by innovation, vibrant optimism, and creativity.
Most of all, we want to feel like we're doing what we're meant to be doing. It's in our nature. Working for KOSTAL means being surrounded by people who share your vision. It's where making a difference meets a pioneering spirit.
Following the successful approval of the investment in Macedonia, Ohrid we are looking for a Analysis Technician (Power Electronics)
The Analysis Technician will reporting directly to Power Electronic Team Lead, and duties will include fast reaction for determination the root cause of failures during the sample building phase and complexity of power electronic projects that requires additional engineering / technical support for a longer period of time. Analysis Technician need to give fast feedback and recommended corrective actions that will be a high focus for customers.
Ideally, candidates will have secondary school, University Degree in engineering technology or related field is considered as an advantage.
In addition, candidates should also ideally, have the following:
- Ability for determination of root cause failure modes, to report analysis and come up with a countermeasure action plan
- Assistance in the monitoring and elimination of process defects
- Full support at engineering ramp up stages
- Full production support to meet productivity and efficiency goals
- Liaise with designers/ customers on issues that will arise
- Understanding of Electrical / Power Electronic principles
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks
- Effective communication skills with both local and international project teams
- Attention to details, high level of accuracy and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, teamwork oriented and ability to lead multidisciplinary project teams
- Competence of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point and E-Mail - Outlook) and have strong numeracy skills
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
KOSTAL Macedonia offers a pleasant working environment in a fast growing company adhering to the highest international corporate and management practices. If personal growth, continuous learning and career advancement opportunities are some of the job attributes you are looking for, than KOSTAL is certainly a place to explore and work for.
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter in English with notice for the position “Analysis Technician (Power Electronics)” via the Fast Apply option.
KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Please note that only selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing date: June 16, 2019