Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912 in Lüdenscheid, Germany, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world's leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for automotive and industrial applications. Our latest facility in Ohrid, Macedonia brings a total of 21 countries where we operate with more than 20,000 employees supplying all major car manufacturers on 5 continents. The Ohrid facility currently supplies BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Tesla and Rolls Royce with new customers coming on-line this year.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects, and your work life balance and job satisfaction? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Are you looking for a challenge?
Our employees make KOSTAL an amazing place to learn, work, and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by innovation, vibrant optimism, and creativity.
Most of all, we want to feel like we're doing what we're meant to be doing. It's in our nature. Working for KOSTAL means being surrounded by people who share your vision. It's where making a difference meets a pioneering spirit.
Following the successful start-up of the Macedonian Plant in Ohrid we are looking for a PPAP Specialist f/m to join our Purchasing team.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, duties will include:
- Highlight high impact suppliers within the new project development stage and support the PPAP in order to guarantee a flawless launch into production.
- Ensure and approve all supplier PPAPs prior to R@R, utilizing APQP tools to support flawless project launch.
- Lead the resolution of current production concerns relating to suppliers
- Ensure KPI’s are managed and maintained.
- Organize and control workload of reporting staff on rework assignment.
- Supply advice and technical support to all other department regarding product & process quality during development and production.
- Evaluate customer complaints, complete and present reports and recommendation to the suppliers.
- Receive, analyses and progress specifics internal documentation regarding modifications or introduction.
- Ideal, 3 years previous relative experience in a similar environment – automotive.
- Secondary school or University Degree in engineering technology or related field is considered as an advantage
- Fluent in verbal and written Macedonian and English
In addition, candidates should also ideally, have the following:
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, Access, E-Mail - Outlook skills
- Knowledge and experience in APQP, PPAP and FMEA techniques
- Strong IT skills – Preferable experience in SAP QM/MM, IQUIDOSS, CDB, MS Office
- Proven analytical and practical problem solving ability
- Ability to analyses and pay attention to the slightest details
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow and comply with instructions given by the superiors
- Experience with dealing with the suppliers and high level of ability to travel
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Organizational and Team management skills
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter in English with notice for the position “ PPAP Specialist “ on the following e – mail: KOMAK_HR@KOSTAL.COM
KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Please note that only selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing date: Jily 14, 2019