ARC Automotive, Inc. is a global manufacturer that produces a full complement of automotive airbag inflators (driver, passenger, side and curtain). With of 70 years of design expertise in propellant and inflator technology, ARC Automotive is committed to providing customers innovative, high quality products and services.
Inventory Loss Analyst
Place of employment: Skopje, Macedonia
Under the direct supervision of the Logistic Manager maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with two (2) year of directly related experience in materials and logistics within the automotive or a related industry;
- An inventory control analyst locates, analyzes and reconciles any inventory discrepancies. He navigates the inventory software to deduce where the issue occurred;
- Perform cycle counts, data consolidation and analysis (on all locations);
- Participate actively to the physical inventory (data consolidation and analysis using ERP system ORACLE);
- Participate in organizing and performing Global Inventory (on plant level);
- Perform analysis of items with negative and positive delta;
- Participate actively to problem solving activities in logistics;
- Examine the inventory transactions made by the staff members and analyze if these were made as per the set guidelines;
- Following safe work practices.
ARC Automotive is an international company offering an open-minded and ambitious working atmosphere. You will be part of a team working on a large-scale project, bear responsibility and make a decisive input to a joint success.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) with subject “Inventory Loss Analyst” via the Fast Apply option.