Searching for a new challenge?
Are you a passionate leader that loves building and managing amazing sales teams? Do you want to work with some of the best and well known products in the world?
Then you might be exactly what we are searching, for our new store in Skopje.
Provide excellent customer experience for the visitors of your store, together with your team. Responsible for maintaining, employing and motivating a class A team, while planning and overseeing the quarterly sales activities.
- Maintain and develop the team, keeping the approved HC plans;
- Provide goals for your team and communicate achievement, provide regular performance feedback;
- Recognise and promote talent within the organisation;
- Yearly Performance Review with your direct reports;
- Keep tight control over inventory;
- Minimise stock ageing;
- Keep 4 WOI stock target;
High standard customer experience:
- Plan and oversee customer experience;
THINGS WE VALUE
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role (a plus if you have previous experience in premium retail operations);
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to provide effective leadership;
- Business results’ orientation;
- Proven track record of reaching high sales results;
- Good verbal communication skills, training abilities;
- Ability to work against tight deadlines;
- Good analytical skills;
- Self-drive, ability to work independently and deliver results;
- Fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect lots of customers tomorrow. We don’t just sell products, we are offering our customers an experience.
We do of course have a lot more to offer:
- Fixed salary and bonus;
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Our working environment is one in which something new happens every day;
- Top-of-the line trainings;
- A culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: have fun while making our customers happy;
- Colleagues who not only work well together, but also have lots of fun;
- A lively working atmosphere.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND BE A PART OF AN AMAZING TEAM?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application (Please use an English version of your CV)!