CNC Operators (m/f)
Рок за пријавување:
With 2,700 employees Baumer is one of the world's leading manufacturers of sensors and measuring instruments for factory and process automation. We owe this success to our employees who are passionate, best-qualified and always highly committed to find the best solutions for our customers.
Our Baumer production plant is being built in Skopje, Macedonia. For the ramp-up and future profitable growth of this brand new plant we are looking for:
We are expanding our CNC Competence Center and we are looking for
- Operating CNC milling and turning machines
- Performing quality check of the final products by using various measuring tools
- Checking the gauging equipment and the tools for sustainability
- Maintenance and service of the machine according to maintenance specification
- Ensuring order and cleanness at workspace and production floor
- Working in shifts
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Technical education background
- Basic understanding of the CNC machines and measuring equipment, raw materials
- Knowledge in metal processing and reading technical drawings
- Willingness to learn new skills and techniques
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques, raw materials, quality systems and standards, health and safety standards and compliance would be advantage
- Previous experience in operating CNC machines would be advantage
With Baumer you will find an exciting work environment with a lot of variety and freedom for self-initiative in a dynamic and rapidly growing successful Swiss family-owned company.
Candidates who meet the above stated qualifications for the position of a CNC Operator are encouraged to send their CV to the following link to the application
The deadline for applying is no later than June 15, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.