Рок за пријавување:
- ATIS sh.p.k.
Do you have bold dreams and an innovative spirit? Do you love the border between development and product? You don't want just another job, you're looking for a place where you can really grow? Look no further. Build your future and Shape the future of the fast-growing team that builds ATIS (www.atis.al). We are Software Factory with offices in Tirana, Pristina and Skopje, with a staff of more than 100 people. Our company specializes in custom software development for clients from all across Europe. Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams and encourages employees to dream big. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job! We want to build a better tomorrow with you. ATIS offers you the perfect opportunity to kick start your career! If you’re interested please take a look at some further details below and directions to apply for this position.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile ReactJS Developer to join our team of passionate and driven individuals in our Office in Skopje. You will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specifications, from developing to testing and launching.
- Develop and build new applications with a strong focus on maintainability, cross-browser compatibility and performance using ReactJS.
- Convert PSD compositions into mark-up.
- Work effectively within an agile, deadline-driven production process to complete projects with rapid, iterative cycles.
- Work closely with designers, business analysts, project managers, and software engineers to ensure design standards are met throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of front-end web coding and design standards, writing clear, clean, and concise code.
- Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
- Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions.
- Stay current on the latest trends and emerging technologies within the UX/UI community.
- At least 1-year experience with ReactJS or React Native.
- Experience working in Bootstrap and responsive front-end frameworks.
- Understanding of current trends and advancements on the web, with solid knowledge of Responsive Web Design (RWD) and RWD workflows.
- Expertise in modern standards and best practices.
- Solid experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers and device types (tablets, smartphones, and so on) while maintaining a consistent experience.
- The flexibility to work both independently and with a team to manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a team environment.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- English is a must.
- Agency or corporate experience serving multiple clients.
- Experience using version control (such as Git/Github) in a production environment.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and applying best practices to the process.
- Extensive on the job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
- Up to 20% dedicated time on Learning and Development on new technologies/trends.
- Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days/month of home office
- After work organized activities (retreats, happy hours etc.)
- Pleasant working environment within a modern office space near the city center of Skopje.