Required work experience: at least 2 years
Full-time, remote work
Who are we?
Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. We have over 400 employees in the United States and Europe, and we are rapidly expanding our Accounting team to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals motivated to develop their careers in finance and strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
Our position is entirely a work-from-home position, and we have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in North Macedonia!
- Verify all accounting documents and further transfer them to the outsourcing company;
- Control the documentation flow of the company;
- Prepare monthly bank and payroll reconciliations;
- Assist in monthly and quarterly closure as per US GAAP and national standards (review of invoices entered, balance sheet account reconciliations, accrual calculation, etc);
- Other ad hoc tasks as per management requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- At least two years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Detail-oriented and driven to meet expectations;
- Proactive problem-solving skills;
- Extensive experience with MS Office products;
- Availability to partially work US working hours (local afternoon hours).
- Understanding of US GAAP;
- Experience working within a US company.