CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST (M/F/D)
As a Capital Management and Accounts Receivable Analyst, you will play a key role in summarizes capital expenditure plan for plant (Preparation & Authorization), follows investment management budget and Capex report.
To us nothing is impossible, you will have autonomy to explore your curiosity, having fun and celebrating success along the way.
The vacancy is to be positioned in Skopje - Macedonia, and will report to the Finance Controller for Macedonia, Germany and France.
- Review trail balance for correctness; review and validate monthly, quarterly and yearly close.
- Internal Audit follow up and follow up of unbilled receivables (unrealized shippers).
- Adjust balance sheet accounts for accruals and prepare additional journal entries.
- Preparation of Accounts Receivable process and follow up, accrual reports, Capex and management reports, charge and sales invoices with all data.
- Define allocation methodology.
- Reviews the shipping status of all orders received in the production system to ensure all orders received have been implemented.
- Captures Capex account, Intercompany postings and Reconciliation.
- You got Bachelor's degree of Economics.
- You have minimum 1 year of experience in Finance department with environment to drive effectiveness & efficiency.
- You have knowledge of SAP system and you are able to communicate effectively & professionally with all levels and areas of business.
- You have strong accounting and financial skills (accounts payable, costing, budgeting).
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office Package.
- You are Curious: Explore your curiosity, challenging the status quo.
- You are Strategic: Plan ahead adopting future intelligence to break down barriers.
- You are team worker!
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Organized transport and food
- Social activities and programs
- Working hours: 08:30 – 16:30
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 220,000 of us globally, located in 48 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Ве молиме да се пријавите со поднесување на Ваша биографија (CV) на Англиски јазик и диплома од завршено образование преку табот „Аплицирај“, со креирање на Ваш профил во дата базата на нашата компанија или користење на веќе постоечкиот профил.
Рок за аплицирање за оваа позиција е до 25.02.2024.
Само селектираните кандидати ќе бидат повикани на интервју.