Data Entry Specialist
Required work experience: not required
Full-time, remote work
Who are we?
Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. We have over 400 employees in the United States and Europe, and we are rapidly expanding our Account receivables and Account payable teams to work with our clients. We are looking for several individuals motivated to develop their careers in finance and strive in a dynamic and multicultural environment like ours.
Our position is entirely a work-from-home position, and we have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in North Macedonia!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit all billing and invoicing Input accounting data into the accounting system;
- Prepare and reconcile bank deposits, reconciling cash ;
- Record AP and AR transactions and cash posting;
- Maintain precise records of all incoming payments ;
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information;
- Research, negotiate and reconcile chargeback and third-party claims ;
- Review and entry of financial documentation such as invoices, bills, accounts payables, and accounts receivable;
- Review of bank and credit card transactions ;
- Processing business expenses;
- Managing day-to-day transactions;
- Liaising with customers and vendors as and when required;
- Close invoices (payments and other closure methods);
- Perform additional job-related tasks assigned by the employer.
You are a great candidate for this position if you:
- Are proficient and confident with the English language;
- Have basic computer skills and are capable of comprehending new software easily ;
- Have an eye for detail and are thorough in the review of documentation ;
- Are highly organized, have the ability to prioritize tasks, and can multitask;
- Can work well as a member of a team, but also individually without supervision;
- Are able to follow instructions and meet deadlines as defined by senior colleagues, supervisors, and management;
- Can work US working hours (local afternoon hours);