Altaro Software is a Maltese software company (Altaro Software - www.altaro.com) founded in 2009 in Malta and has grown rapidly over the years, having representative offices in US, UK and Germany, and most recently in Macedonia, which means we are offering global working experience and communication with more than 40,000 customers.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on new features for Altaro’s product line. The person in this role will be involved in learning about and improving Altaro’s cloud-based services and technologies as well as creating new functionality and developing new projects for the company.
The person filling this position will form part of our Cloud Services Development team and help to design and implement projects ranging from highly interactive single page applications with cloud hosted RESTful Services to Windows Desktop products. These exciting projects will be shipped to Altaro's large and fast-growing user base.
This person will work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the Support, QA and Marketing departments, making this position a valuable career opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a company with multi-national and high-profile customers like Altaro. This is a full-time post based in Macedonia.
- Developing & Integrating Restful API’s in C# Web API 2.0 or Node.JS
- At least 2 years experience
- Experience in Angular JS and/or Angular 2.0 or later versions
- Expertise in developing & integrating Restful API’s in C# Web API 2.0
- Experience in consuming Restful API’s. Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with Angular apps
- Understanding of web technology stack including experience in Angular JS stack and web sockets
- Knowledge of UI best practices
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
- Experience in documenting the code and writing unit test cases
- Experienced with Agile Development methodologies
Want to work on an award winning backup solution that is helping over 40,000 customers worldwide? Please send your CV in English language on firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Apply option.