Professional tasks, activities related to the position:
- Prepares documentation, procedures in accordance with the law.
- Contributes to the implementation of HSE trainings, preparing educational materials.
- Investigates accidents, prepares documentation, reports.
- Prepares legal documents in case of a work accidents.
- Contributes to the preparation of the rescue plan & preparing reports.
- Contributes in the evaluation of health and safety risks threatening the employees, and proposes improvements and preventive measures.
- Contributes to the qualitative and quantitative exposure measurements, assessments, periodic reviews/
- Ensures that environmental documentation is up to date for the operation of proper waste management, water and soil conservation.
- University degree in Technical Faculty.
- Experience in health and safety.
- Knowledge of problem solving methodology.
- To be able to manage conflicts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office Package.
Sharing, controlling and fulfilling tasks:
- Report on the fulfilled tasks.
- Control the department’s work.
- Communicative duties, cooperation.