Network Security Analysis I - Outside Contractor
We are looking for a detail-oriented Network Security Analysis I to be responsible for the local area network, wide area network and network security in our organization. This includes but not limited to troubleshooting and resolving issues related to switches, firewalls, software defined wide area access routers, implementing network security policies and procedures with a focus on network segmentation. The Network Security Analysis I works independently within the established procedures to ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction. This position is a combination of strong network device configuration with a design that will be very strong in current network security policies.
To be a successful Network Security Analysis I, you should be meticulous and detail-oriented, with excellent technical and information security skills. You should be skilled at drafting network and security policies, and designs with extensive documentation, then the implementation and monitoring of those solutions. The Network Security Analysis I will report technically to the Network Architect for all matters dealing with day to day job responsibilities.
Network Security Analysis I:
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure with a mind towards network security policies, and procedures.
- At least 2 to 5 years working in as a network administrator, network security administrator or security administrator
- Experience with local area networks, wide area networks, software defined wide area networks and network security systems administration
- Implement, install, upgrade and maintain hardware and software related to local area networking, wide area networking and network security.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Knowledge of common application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff on a global scale inside and outside the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Be able to travel to other locations globally
- Be the leader in our network segmentation imitative
Looking for experience with the following systems and technologies
- Palo Alto NGF
- Dell Switches
- Silver Peak
- SD-WAN concepts
- Firewalls concepts
- Access Control Lists
- Network Automation
- Network Redundancy
- Office 365 network design and setup
- Network Segmentation
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV in English language using the Fast Apply option
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.