Tigo Finance is a leading fintech company in the region, providing a scope of financial services, including short term and personal loans. Based on the proven experience and achievements in the industry with headquarters in Skopje the company aims to offer microfinance services to private individuals with the simplest, quickest and most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
Is it as important to you as it is for us to continually improve your professional skills, your career promotion, and your work life balance, while working with highest level of satisfaction? With us, you can live every day all these values.
Our employees are our most valuable assets, and they make Tigo an amazing place to learn, work and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by optimism and creativity.
We are looking forward to meeting our future colleague, and we truly believe that you will be a very valuable team member who will bring new professional competencies to our company. Join us as:
Head of Finance and Accounting department
Outcomes to succeed in this role:
- Lead the finance and accounting department of the company by developing a stable structure of the team and take accounting function inhouse within first 3 months. This includes managing of senior and junior accountants in the team;
- Coordinating and conducting month-end and year-end close process in compliance with monthly closing deadlines, i.e. Reporting timeline, such as preparations of management report (monthly), cashflow forecast (weekly), other business value added reports;
- Successfully control the revenue recognition and impairment calculation process and lead on the provision of all accountancy, general ledger, audit and taxation services.
The Company will provide:
- Shareholder agreement with the company (successful candidate is entitled to share options in the company)
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus as per KPIs set;
- Top of the line technology for professional usage;
- Modern facilities;
- Wellness programs and discount benefits constantly updated by HR department;
- Other benefits.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations, monthly general ledger month-end close, including but not limited to inter-company, prepaid expenses, accruals.
- Setting up reporting process to regulatory institutions and management
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Liaise or assist in regulatory requirements/ reporting and dealing with auditors, banks, tax administration and relevant government agencies
- Implement processes or best practices to simplify, standardize and scale business and accounting organization
- Review and recommend improvements to finance policies, internal controls, systems and processes
- Support analysis of results, forecasting and budgeting
- In this role, the successful candidate will report directly to the CEO of the company and CFO within the group
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- High level of numeracy and attention to details
- Certified accountant certificate
- Proficiency in English language
- Proven track record of producing high quality audit and accountancy work of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of accounting for finance companies with scope of business in lending industry is a benefit
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
If you are interested to boost you career together with us, please send your CV with notice for the position “Head of Finance and Accounting” using the Fast Apply option. The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted for interview.
Financial company TIGO Financials DOOEL Skopje