Technical preliminaries officer for construction projects (m/f)
Application deadline: 11.03.2021.
1 Job Requirements
• completed secondary education / IV degree in construction or other technical profession
• a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the relevant field: on technical preliminaries in the area of construction projects
2 Required knowledge and skills
- ability to analyze technological properties of constructed structures;
- knowledge of the relationship between precision and structure quality;
- knowledge of the activities that are a part of construction works;
- knowledge of the materials, semi-finished products and other resources necessary for the construction works;
- basic computer literacy;
- result-driven approach;
- thoroughness and an eye for detail;
- ability to quickly acquire knowledge and skills;
- motivation for continuous improvement of skills;
- Mandatory knowledge of at least English and, preferably, German too
- advanced writing and communication skills.
- driver's licence (B category).
3 Basic job requirements
Working on the technical preliminaries for construction works encompasses the following key elements: the application of modern construction technology, hiring quality workforce, rational use of key resources and material in order to ensure high productivity (as many construction works as possible) and cost-effectiveness (to maximise profit as a result of rational use of resources).
Duties and responsibilities:
- processing bid requests and defining bids;
- preparing contracting agreements;
- cooperation with suppliers and subcontractors;
- procurement of all the necessary matetrial and services for construction works;
- defining the necessary preventive measures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment at the construction site (in cooperation with a person in charge of ensuring a safe and healthy working environment);
- preparation, analysis and implementation of requests for changes or subsequently defined positions that occur during the execution of the works;
- processing the measurement book submitted by the site operations manager and creating interim and final payment certificates for the user/investor (based on the insight into the performed works).
- revision and stamping of interim and final payment certificates submitted by subcontractors;
- management of non-compliances that occur during the construction works;
- creating, updating and archiving documentation and information (File PROVIDERS, File TABLE OF MANUFACTURERS and TABLE OF PROVIDERS, File OFFERS, File RULEBOOKS, STANDARDS AND MANUALS ON CONSTRUCTION WORKS);
- implementing relevant procedures related to the systems of quality assurance, safety and health at work and environment, suggesting corrective and preventive measures and measures for improvements within the IMS;
- exercising duties and responsibilities in accordance with the law and ethical standards.
Communication and cooperation:
- •Head of the technical preliminaries section, chief designer, construction project coordinator, construction site manager
- Communication and cooperation with manufacturers and suppliers of materials, products and equipment and construction works subcontractors
- Responsible for ensuring quality, environmental protection and safety and health at work
- in accordance with the Integrated Management System documentation and the workplace and working environment Risk Assessment Act
Employment rights and responsibilities
- in accordance with the Employment Agreement and the accompanying annexes.