Are you an awesome Graphic Designer looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Maybe you are looking to make an impact in an exciting international company?
We are looking for a natural creative genius to join the most talented design team in Skopje! You'll be tasked with delivering impactful, concept-based graphics using a smart-thinking approach with the intention of making consumers action on various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Email, Direct Mail and multiple first-party and third-party websites.
Formed in 2014, QiH boasts a vast suite of innovative brands making it the UK’s fastest-growing iGaming network. A data-driven strategy combined with market-leading creativity ensures that our customers have the ultimate online experience.
- Design of a variety of cross-platform marketing graphics
- Conceptualisation, creation and execution of new international brands
- Delivering projects within tight timeframes that meet brand standards
- Managing the usual creative optimisations (Project lists, communication channels and processes)
- Reporting to and liaising with internal teams in London and Skopje
- 2+ years experience in a marketing design role(s) or proven experience producing designs that's aim is to sell a product or service (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (Essential)
- Qualification/experience in Graphic Design
- Brilliant attention to detail
- The ability to take a one-word brief and make something amazing!
- A strong portfolio with examples of live work
- A high level of knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator and Photoshop is essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage time effectively and work to deadlines
- Available for a long-term position
Bonus Skills (but not essential):
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Animation skills (After Effects)
- Presentation Design - Google Slides / PowerPoint etc
- Web builders such as WIX (we only use these for our internal sites/forms)
What You Will Learn:
You will continue to learn exceptional and powerful design skills and understand what graphic design is meant to do - sell! You’ll use data to help inform creative decisions and you’ll advance your software skills and idea development to a very high standard. You’ll learn to be a strong team player communicating to all levels of staff in multiple locations. We’ll teach you to project manage, process manage and time manage too. Last but not least, you’ll gain knowledge of a new emerging industry, its compliance regulations and British and EU GDPR.
Perks and Incentives:
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus
- Private Health Care
- Long-Term Incentive Plan
- International Travel Opportunities
- Annual Company Conference
- Regular Business Happy Hour & Team events
- Loyalty Packages
- Fit Kit Wellness Application
- Ongoing training, development and certifications
- Soft skills training with a professional consulting company
- In-house, bespoke training Academy
- Free drinks & coffee
- And of course, a creative working environment to let your juices flow!
Apply online. Please send your resume in English.This is a creative role so only well-designed CVs will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.