Indirect Purchasing Specialist (maternity leave coverage)
Рок за пријавување:
- Ensure that all requisitions and other purchase documents comply with established processes, policies and procedures.
- Review supplier capabilities, pricing and secure the most favorable pricing and delivery schedules available.
- Source materials and place purchase orders with specified suppliers for materials and services.
- Expedite open orders.
- Implement ideas for cost savings.
- Maintain office files and computer records to show history, price, status, etc. of all materials and transactions.
- Maintain monthly reports and comprehensive and accurate inventory records as assigned. Maintain inventory for indirect materials to meet stated goals or inventory turns and cycle counts while maintaining maintenance and facilities schedules.
- Establish daily contact with customers. Investigate problems for root cause, provide solutions to the customer and feedback to the Indirect Purchasing Team.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding Gentherm internal communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of juridical cases according to position, internal principles, documents.
- Keep safety and labour safety rules.
- Participating in errors’ analysis, working-out methods for their removal.
- Cooperate in preparation for audits and its conducting.
- New employee’s participating in trainings, making job descriptions, assessment, and training.
- Report on the fulfilled tasks.
- Control the department’s work.
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter on English language
and notice for the position “Indirect Purchasing Specialist” using the tab "Аплицирај веднаш".
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.