Software support Hero
Рок за пријавување:
Altaro Software is a Maltese software company (Altaro Software - www.altaro.com) and we just opened a company in Skopje (Vasil Gjorgov 31).
Altaro is founded in 2009 in Malta and has grown rapidly over the years, having representative offices in US, UK and Germany, and most recently in Macedonia, which means we are offering global working experience and communication with more than 40,000 customers.
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to work directly with our clients to diagnose and resolve technical questions or issues. This is a full-time post based in Skopje, Macedonia.
Our team in Skopje would be expected to travel to Malta for a week to attend training and team building with the Malta team. All flights, accommodation etc. will be paid by Altaro Software.
If you want you can also chat with Maja Kostova, our first employee, on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +389 70 219 449.
Software support Hero
Areas of Responsibility:
- Resolve clients' technical questions or problems over the telephone, email and/or internet chat in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
- Escalate support issues to our engineers and co-ordinate such issues until they are solved
- Convey customer feedback to product development staff
- Keep customers informed on how and when problems are resolved
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Work on a shift basis covering both EMEA and US time zones
- Must have good logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have good customer interaction etiquette and be able to manage customers well under pressure
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows issues using inbuilt Windows applications such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc.
- Have a good understanding of basic networking protocols
- Be a quick learner and self-starter
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have a very good level of written and spoken English
Bonus Skills (you get plus points):
- Has experience as a network/ system administrator or Technical Support
- Deep understanding of the Windows operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model)
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft VSS
- Knowledge/experience with Hyper-V virtualization
The perks that we offer if you join Altaro:
- Prestigious clients
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Training in the beautiful Malta
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic team
- Personal development programme
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Great international work environment
- Casual Fridays, corporate events
Want to work on an award winning backup solution that is helping over 40,000 customers worldwide? Please send your CV in English language on email@example.com or using the Apply option.